____________________________________
Don't know why,
Don't know when,
This change was eroding bits of me away.
It felt as though I have let myself go far beyond.
It feels right yet wrong.
How long would I be living in this drafted movie script,
To keep my insanity and dreams alive.
Maybe I have gone so far and I failed to realized it.
And people around me have left to even realized my drastic changes.
But then again,
Who cares about the bad changes?
Because when people have the new they tend to forget the old.
When they move on in their lives,
They let the old behind fighting for themselves.
People forget and walk ahead.
Because sometimes people think,
Those people need to move it with their own steps and no one could help.
But people tend to forget that
Certain people need more than a thousand pushes to take that first step.
People forget.
People move on.
People don't hold on to the past.
Maybe I have been letting things erode in me.
Trying to bring the past with me to the future.
But then again.
People have long forgotten about us, the dreamers.
Because we never existed in their life.